Monday, January 11, 2010

Lust

This is Edward's POV from Pulse ,my last offering. It was weird writing from a guy's perspective. Hope I did it justice!



Girls night out is the highlight of my week. I mean think about it. A bunch of girls getting together to drink and dance and hook-up? My boys and I were all over that. We have yet to leave a club or bar without the company o f a very willing female. It was almost too easy actually and if I had to be honest it was getting a little boring. These girls were becoming too predictable. So imagine my surprise when we were standing at the bar of Karma, one of our favorite hunting grounds, when my eyes found the most appetizing site I have ever seen. She was wearing the tightest, miniest mini skirt I had ever seen, with black high heeled fuck-me boots and a black corset that made her boobs look amazing. Hey, I’m a guy. My jeans became rather uncomfortable as I let my eyes look her up and down.

“Find your flavor Eddie?” Emmett asked.

I punched him in the shoulder reminding him again to not call me that and that yes indeed; I did find something that looked tasty. Jasper was staring intently at the little one with the short black hair. As if I even needed to ask I knew Emmett would notice the blonde and that was more than all right with me. My girl had long dark brown hair that hung past her shoulders, dark eyes (at least from the looks of it) that had that smoky eye shit thing going on, and the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

Shortie saw us watching them and made a small gesture our way. Like I said it was too easy. When we knew they had looked away we turned around to the bar to get our drinks. Now you have to understand that it has taken years for us to hone our skills. We like them to come to us. It may be an asshole thing to do but it makes us feel better about what we do. Well at least it makes me feel better. Like clockwork a few minutes later Shortie came up to the bar, standing a few feet from us. I noticed the bartender look our way and shake his head. She was doing recon. Smart girl. As the bartender went to get our drinks Jasper asked if he knew who she was.

“That’s Alice”, he said then he pointed to the other two girls on the dance floor, “she’s always here with her partners in crime Rosalie is the blonde and the brunette is Bella.”

Mmmm Bella. Even her name was hot. I couldn’t wait to be screaming her name later. They looked away once they knew we were watching. Alice went back to the dance floor and spoke to the girls and they were soon laughing.

I had to hear that laugh, I thought to myself. And see that smile up close. Damn she even looked like she smelled amazing.

“I assume we’ve all decided on the trio out there?” I asked the guys who nodded in unison.

Knowing them so well I didn’t even need to ask who wanted whom. We made our way to them on the dance floor and as I got closer to Bella I felt the hairs on the back of my neck begin to stand up. Weird, I thought. It was too hot in here to get a chill so what was up with that? I soon found out it was from her.

I walked up behind her, put my hands on those delicious hips and drew her to my chest.

“May I have this dance?” I whispered in her ear. At that moment I had never wanted anyone so much in my entire life. The jolt of electricity I felt from just touching her was unreal. I felt her shiver when I ran my hand down her bare thigh and smirked to myself. Obviously it’s not just me. As our bodies fell into an easy rhythm I felt myself harden. I drew her a little more closely just to get some friction but I didn’t want her to completely freak out on me.

“I’m Edward,” I said into her ear. The one I planned on sucking on later tonight.

She turned and touched her lips to my ear and said, “Bella”. And I was a goner. Apparently my girl could play the game. And I was all in. Especially when I felt what the touch of her lips could do to me. She turned in my arms and my heart stopped. Wait, my heart stopped? She did in fact have dark eyes. Dark brown eyes that looked up at me and begged me to lose myself in them. So I did. I gave her my patented trademark smirk and brought her as close as I possibly could without embarrassing myself.

We continued to dance for a few more songs but if I was being honest with myself it wasn’t just dancing. It was like we were fucking right there on the dance floor. Our bodies fit together so perfectly it couldn’t be coincidence. As girly as it sounds it was like our bodies were made for each other. Each brush of her body against mine sent chills straight to my cock. The things this girl was doing to my body and my mind was unthinkable. I’ve never had this kind of response to someone so quickly. This could only mean she was special.

I decided then that tonight I would do things a little different. Don’t get me wrong there would definitely be some action but I didn’t want to hump and dump like I would normally do. So I took her hand and led her off the floor. I wanted to talk to her, get to know her. And I just became a chick. My very own vagina should be arriving shortly. But then she surprised the shit out of me and kissed me. Never has a girl made the first move. It was hot and her lips were like heaven against mine. That’s when my good intentions left the room. Once her tongue made a pass over my lips asking for me to open and let her in I knew I was most definitely going to do this more than once with her. I let out a groan and pulled her flush against me no longer hiding the erection that was now quite obvious.

When my tongue finally made contact with hers my body rejoiced. I had never kissed someone as thoroughly as I was kissing her. I was almost positive that given enough time I would be able to come from her kiss alone. My hands moved over that luscious body and as I was seeking out skin I finally found the perfect spot at the small of her back. She stepped back then and looked into my eyes. I knew that we both had the same look in them. Desire, passion, lust. I brought my hand to her cheek in what I hoped was a tender gesture and rubbed it up and down. She looked at me again and I smiled. The real smile. Not that fake ass smirk I use to get the panties to drop but the one that says, this is me, I’m not perfect but I may be with you.

She gave me another soft kiss, grabbed my hand and waved to her friends. I must have had the goofiest grin on m y face because Jasper and Emmett were looking at me like they didn’t know who I was. And I liked it. Suddenly this felt like it may be more than a quickie and the possibility of more began to form in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment