Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear Bella Teaser

Chapter 10: The First Meeting

“Cold?” All I could do was shake my head. He pushed me near where the others were dancing but not too close that we’d have to talk. The song that was on was ending and as the next one began to play I knew I was in trouble.

Fuck me. Justin Timberlake’s “Future Sex/Love Sounds” started and instead of turning me to face him, Edward drew me up against him. In these heels my body was perfectly nestled in to his. As his hips began to move against mine, I decided once again to be brave and let the music and his body lead me. If dancing with him in my dream was orgasm producing, in real life it’d be multiples. He kept rocking into my ass and I definitely could feel that he was getting hard. Oh my, this was going to get out of hand.

Lifting my right arm, I buried my hand in his hair. This brought his mouth so close to my ear that I almost begged him to nibble on it. I felt the hair on the back of my neck prickle with his every breath.

“Bella?”

“Hmmmm?” He was dancing me into a coma.

“Did I hear you moan my name when we were in bed?”

Shit! I was so busted. I started to turn around so that I could deny it but held me firmly in place.

“No, let’s stay like this for awhile. So, did I?” He slid his hand under my shirt and onto my bare stomach. Slowly he caressed my skin and all I could do was nod my head in acknowledgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment